Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Friday, June 09, 2006

THANK YOU!

It was an emotional day! Words simply escape me. I cannot possibly write about the love and generousity, witnessed today in terms adequate enough. Additionally, I will not attempt to list thank yous for fear of overlooking someone as I am exhausted right now. THANK YOU to everyone for helping and donating to the Alex & Christi Lemonade Stand. Christi collected over $1,200 for pediatric cancer research. WE LOVE & MISS YOU, ALEX SCOTT and we thank your sweet parents for carrying on with your mission of finding a cure for your little friends!

Incredible college friend and her kids again made the hour drive for lemonade.











With help from the Eden Jr. Farmers 4-H club, Christi makes a special delivery for a busload of delightful Senior Citizens- one 102 years young, another a cancer survivor!














An emotional visit with the newlyweds. Congrats Ken & Dani!















Shayla drums up business while Christi delivers












Christi's faithful followers from JCPenny's













Treasured friends & neighbors

Christi & Lori make the lemonade.

3 Comments:

At 9/6/06 7:34 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lehmann said...

I see my friends Dani, Ken & Kaitlyn finally got to meet up with you again Christi! I know Dani has been wanting to for years! What a cute picture. I'm sure it will be treasured by these newlyweds.

Love, Jennifer

 
At 9/6/06 8:35 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

What delightful pictures!! OH I'm sooo glad the Lemonade Stand was a such a big success! WAY TO GO CHRISTI!!

With all my love,
Heather

 
At 10/6/06 7:50 AM, Blogger thonmom06 said...

WAY TO GO THOMAS TEAM!!!! I just know that Alex was smiling down upon you all day. love, sylvia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home