Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Final Clues

Shayla was up entirely too late again last night. At one point after midnight, Shayne looked over to where Shayla was sitting beside me on the couch and said, "Your body still isn't on this time zone, is it?" She giggled and said, "Not yet!"

She took great delight in telling Shayne the various locations people had guessed (some correct) via blog comments and emails from the pictures she picked out to post. I told her that I was going to post the pictures that would definitely give it away in the morning, but for the first time I felt like Christi and her funny little personality was with us through Shayla's humor. Shayla asked if I'd please just put up one more picture to "help" (cough) and then to give it away with my next post. Because I agreed, here goes with Miss Tricky's clues. (Christi would have LOVED this "game".)

16 Comments:

At 30/6/07 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful pictures. :) I don't have any guess, but thank you for showing us all these great pictures. Look like as you had much fun together. :D
Shayla, you look so beautiful! You have got such a long hair. That is pretty to you.

 
At 30/6/07 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alaska?

 
At 30/6/07 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I still don't know! :) I had guessed Maine yesterday, but after the time zone comment I'll take a stab in the dark and guess somewhere in Oregon?? I've gotta be way off! :) This game was fun though!

Michelle Stokes

 
At 30/6/07 8:29 AM, Blogger Olivia said...

Shayla, i looove this game! I'm glad you had fun in....Alaska. I've always wanted to go. Clever, clever, clever girl for picking such a fantastic trip. And I love all of these pictures!

Hugs,
Olivia

PS- In the first picture, with your hair down, I really thought it was Christi for a second. You've grown so much!

 
At 30/6/07 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys didn't go on a cruise somewhere... did you? Hehe, I'm not very good a guessing games.

 
At 30/6/07 10:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OMG - that top picture of Shayla looks like Christi! I thought it was her until I saw it larger. Amazing.

Hello Thomas Team!
I'm so glad to hear you've had a great vacation. I'm going to hazard the guess of somewhere on the Oregon coastline?

Hmmmmmm. Very intriguing!

Sending lots of love,
Eliza of SF

 
At 30/6/07 10:55 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lehmann said...

You guys are too funny! Shayla did a good job picking out the pictures - I don't think any of these are going to give it away. I bet I can think of the picture you want to post to give it away!

 
At 30/6/07 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off looks like Shayla had a blast!!!

I would have to say AZ.

 
At 30/6/07 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you go to Niagra Falls?

 
At 30/6/07 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shayla, may I have one more guess, please? I think you might be in British Columbia, Canada! Am I getting warmer, or colder? I'm Canadian, and it would be so neat to think that you were in Canada for a while, too!

Kamie.

 
At 30/6/07 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps an Alaskan Cruise??

Jessica in California

 
At 30/6/07 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oregon?
She looks more and more like Christi!!! So pretty!

Megan in NC

 
At 30/6/07 9:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm stumped! I would have to guess Wyoming or Utah? Hmmm... I can't figure it out!

 
At 1/7/07 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alaska! :) Of course I had already seen the new blog before I had a chance to post here, hehe.

Shayla looks beautiful, what a cutie!

 
At 2/7/07 1:07 PM, Blogger Jan R. said...

I guess Alaska in my head but didn't post until the answer was posted! I am glad you had a great time...
we went there on our honeymoon...

did you see Skagway & Ketchekan (SP?) ... those were my favorites...
and the wonderful long days!

I am glad you had a great time.
Jan in CA

 
At 17/7/07 9:17 PM, Blogger HA5009 said...

Thomas family,
I haven't checked your blog in months, actually since 2006 but I pray for your family randomly throughout the week every week. It is kind of strange how I think of you guys just out of the blue and then I say a prayer to Our Holy Mother for you all. I am glad to see that you are doing so well. Especially beautiful Shayla.

Sincerely,
Heather in Minnesota

 

Post a Comment

<< Home