Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Lab Work

I don't believe I ever saw this picture of Christi before and since she enjoyed "exploring in the lab" with her father, I'm willing to bet he snapped this picture while I was at class one night. Regardless, I just found it and I love it! What a riot she was always goofing around making us laugh! I know Shayne really misses conducting science experiments with her.

4 Comments:

At 29/10/07 6:33 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Quite the little mad scientist. Thanks for sharing. Too cute!

Kimberly

 
At 29/10/07 8:21 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

Great picture of the sciencest.

What a sweetie!

Lots of love and prayers,
Heather

 
At 30/10/07 8:08 AM, Blogger Olivia said...

Oh, I absolutely looove this photo! Christi working on experiments, wearing a cat shirt, making everyone laugh. That definitely sounds like her! Thanks so much for sharing; it's the perfect way to start my day.

Hugs,
Olivia

 
At 30/10/07 9:18 AM, Blogger Sheila Ferrell said...

Can you imagine what knowledge that little scientist has now? After all, she is sitting in the company of the Great Creator. The day she greets her daddy in heaven, she is going to be a little chatterbox. She will know why God created butterflies, birds and snow and you know she will want to share it all with her lab partner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home