Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Bunny Project, 4-H

I was BEYOND IMPRESSED at the 4-H meeting. Shayla will be joining "The 3 R's" my best friend's group; she's an awesome advisor. Shayla loved the meeting and I loved the organization! She will be entering her bunny in the "pet rabbit" category and possibly taking a horse, we'll see.

I thought you might get a kick out of her giving her bunny a bath last night. She used Christi's "American Girl bathtub" that my sister bought for Christi and that Christi really loved. I think she would have liked using it for the pet's bath too! What a hoot! As typical, "Swifter" didn't mind his bath at all.



11 Comments:

At 25/2/08 9:49 AM, Blogger Olivia said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! I can't wait to hear more about your project, Shayla!

Hugs,
Olivia

 
At 25/2/08 11:55 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

oh my! that is too cute!

 
At 25/2/08 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are those round, white things next to Swifter's bath tub??
Susan in MN

 
At 25/2/08 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shayla your bunny is so cute! Swifter is an adorable name! Good luck with 4-H Angela thanks 4 sharing!
Melissa Morley
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

 
At 25/2/08 8:50 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

Yeah for a bunny project! Swifter looks very comfortable in the bath tub!

Love and prayers,
Heather

 
At 26/2/08 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that's so cute! Am also impressed by the sound of the 4-H project! Had to check it up on wikipedia to see exactly what you were talking about - but what a great thing for kids! I was lucky and spent many of my summers on a farm when I was little but I think it must be an excellent thing for children to get hands-on experience with animals and agriculture. Glad to see Shayla is getting ready early.

Hope you have something extra fun planned for the additional day of Shayluary!

Irene

 
At 26/2/08 9:41 AM, Blogger MMMandM said...

I'm also dying to know what the round white things are!! Spill the beans, Shayla!

 
At 26/2/08 10:03 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Good luck Shayla! Your bunny is awesome!

Kimberly

 
At 26/2/08 3:53 PM, Blogger snekcip said...

This is too precious, that is one "compliant little bunny"! Are those BUNNY BUBBLES next to the tub, hopefully, I know it couldn't possibly be BUNNY BOO-BOO (LOL!!!!)

 
At 26/2/08 9:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Shayla, How excited I am for you to be in 4-H. I am a 4-H leader from Nebraska. We have many fond memories of 4-H. We show sheep. I have followed your story and read your site everyday. Take care and have lots of fun. Love, Jean

 
At 27/2/08 11:10 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

How rare for a bunny to like water! Most hate it because it's dangerous for them to stay wet for very long. If Shayla needs any bunny info, let me know! I volunteer with the rabbit rescue here in Baton Rouge.
sarah.colleen.smail@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home