Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Still Waiting for that Debut

Despite Shayla telling me a few days ago, "The show must go on; there are paying customers," the sold out school musical was cancelled for both Friday and Saturday nights and rescheduled for two shows on Sunday. Yet another snow storm roared in on Friday and there are to be blizzard conditions today. Shayla handled the news very well and I think because she got home from the 5PM dress rehearsal after 10PM on Thursday night, we were all happy to just go to bed early.

Although I've not been successful with my two previous attempts of uploading video, I am going to try again. Shayne took this at the rink of Shayla ice skating. We are incredibly lucky to have a healthy little girl keeping us going!! I do not know what we would do without her! Thank you, dear Lord, for Shayla!!

I hope you and yours are safe, warm and together! Be well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home