Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Christi's New Friend

If at all possible, I'm certain Christi has a new friend today. "Angel" Katie's body died, but her precious soul will live forever in place free from pain and suffering. Even though I'd never met Katie in person, I was drawn to her website because she reminded me so much of Christi. I just felt like they'd be friends from what I'd read. I'd been asking Christi to be there for Katie over the past couple of weeks while Katie was dying. I hope she was and now I ask God to give comfort to Katie's grieving family as their life will never be the same without their beautiful daughter here on earth. Our deepest sympathy to the Krize family. This photo was taken weeks ago. Condolences may be left at:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katiekrize

1 Comments:

At 4/8/08 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so very sad. I'm so very sorry for this loss. What a sweet smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home