Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Walking for Christi


I had planned to post this information prior to Michele's walk for the Jimmy Fund, but I forgot! The race was Sunday, September 21st. Michele has a fundraiser page set up, and she added Christi's picture to it.
She also wrote a little blurb on why she's walking for her, but they don't post it on that page. She wrote, "I am walking for Christi because she was my biggest inspiration in getting involved with fighting childhood cancer, and that I was with her during one of the last weeks of her life, which I will never, ever forget." We thought the timing of the weekend was perfect! Thanks, Michele!

http://www.jimmyfundwalk.org/map1102

2 Comments:

At 25/9/08 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angela, Shayne & Shayla,

Words are few at the moment but just wanted to let you know that Christi's lessons of live, love & laugh are very much part of our lives and always will be. Christi simply will never and could never be forgotten & the same goes for all of you.

My love & prayers continue to fly to Ohio every single day and of course they visit the home of a certain Angel Christi many, many times each day.

Always a friend of teh entire Thomas Team

Nicky (Lake District, England) xx

 
At 27/9/08 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog. I usually check it daily. It is very uplifting and inspiring. I noticed your blog about receiving a technology grant. I teach 4th grade in Burnsville, MS. We are a VERY poor school with a low socioeconomic class. I was wondering if you would give me some guidance as to where to begin to look for grants to write for things such as books for the library and technology for my classroom. My email is nacolemelson81@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Nacole McDuffy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home