Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Christi Thomas


A sweet, sweet "Christi Blogger" made this incredible, loving video in Christi's memory for Christmas. We absolutely love it! I hope you do too! Click on the "red" title, or cut and paste into your browser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujIJ7uBJj2U

3 Comments:

At 25/12/08 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet video, we miss you Christi!

 
At 26/12/08 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela I am so glad that you liked it ! I couldn't stop sobbing whilst I was making it , Just knowing that Christi is spending christmas in heaven for the 3rd year sets me off !!!x I am so touched that you included the video in a post - You really have made my Christmas xxx I am most certainly thinking of you all during this festive season ! , I hope and pray that all of the thomas team ( Including Christi!x)Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year , Shayla - I hope that Santa brought you lots of nice presents hunny because you deserve every last bit of it !!!! Love to you all Amber xxx

 
At 8/1/09 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a wonderful gift! absolutely greatful. Thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home