Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Night

I have a bit of time to kill before I conduct another interview for my dissertation with a NBCT from the south tonight, so I thought I'd upload a very short video clip of Shayla's "Belly Ride" on the dolphin in Cozumel, Mexico. I would have been too scared to do this, but Shayla is absolutely amazing! Driving to school today, I couldn't tell her enough how incredible I think she is and how proud of her we are. The quarter ended today and once again she has all As and one B (in math). Also this week two birthday party invitations arrived. She's so excited about having her very first sleep over with school friends. God has richly blessed us with her little life!

3 Comments:

At 27/3/09 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMAZING video Shayla!!! YOU are an amazing young lady, it's NO WONDER your parents are so proud of you!

 
At 28/3/09 12:56 PM, Anonymous Chris in Brighton, MI said...

Will you guys adopt me? Please???

Chris

 
At 31/3/09 1:05 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Did you swim with the dolpins at Chankanaab Park in Cozumel? This is where I was allowed to get into the water for my "dolphin encounter". I so desperately wanted to swim with the dolphins, but my cardiologist said it was too soon post-op. We were at Chankanaab Park back in September of 2008 for our 1st wedding anniversary. I had such a wonderful time getting in the water with the dolphins, though. We got to shake their flippers and kiss their noses! I hope to do it again one day! Chankanaab Park was a great facility. I love your video! Thanks for sharing. It brought me back to some great memories. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home