Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Until a blogger emailed with concern, I didn't realize it had been so long since I last posted. No worries! All is well! Heidelberg's spring break ended which means I'm back to work there. My student teacher continues to impress me, yet I'm still super busy - and loving that - at school. Shayne's job is absolutely thriving and keeping him incredibly more than occupied, growing the company. And Shayla's just a sweet as ever! We are blessed! I hope everyone had a great week! (I've also been doing some decorating at home so I'll share those pictures soon.)


We, the McVicker's for a day, certainly are doing just that! (Dinner at the Clover Club last night before class - Mulligan Stew $5.00, yummy!)

Here are a few "oldies but goodies" I am sharing of Christi today. I hope you enjoy them! (They were taken by Shayla's gifted teacher. Her daughter babysat the girls a few times in the summer before Christi was diagnosed. I was so happy when she gave them to me a couple of weeks ago.)
I sure miss that lovely little gal! May she be playing and rejoicing in God's great kingdom!

1 Comments:

At 19/3/09 8:53 AM, Blogger Olivia said...

What cute pictures of Christi! Thank you so much for sharing them. I'm glad to hear you had a nice St. Patrick's Day. :o)

Thinking of you!
Olivia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home