Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Christi Thomas Tiffin University Egg Hunt

More pictures have been uploaded to: cu.advertiser-tribune.com

Well, it was harder than I expected. I think because it was another "first" for me, even though it was the third memorial CT egg hunt. I had class at Ohio State in 2007 and last year we didn't know when it was. Walking up and seeing so many precious children gathered, hurt my heart. I vividly remember how exciting it was taking our gals when they were little. Then seeing that lovely banner "Christi Thomas Memorial Egg Hunt". Wow! "That's only there because she is not here," is the thought that kept running through my mind. Regardless, it was a lovely event and I'm grateful Tiffin University did it. Thanks to all who attended or who helped in anyway!








3 Comments:

At 10/4/09 12:42 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

Loads and loads of love and hugs to you, Angela. That banner made me tear up too. I can't imagine how hard it was for you.

Love you!
Olivia

 
At 10/4/09 10:23 PM, Anonymous Angela said...

Angela,
I seem to remember you saying something about Shayla doing a lot of jump roping lately? I thought she might get a kick out of this video.

http://soonereyo.blip.tv/#1826380

 
At 12/4/09 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I"m glad the egg hunt was a success, although I am sure it put a major lump in your throat to see Christi's name big like that on the banner. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home