Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oldies but Goodies

It's just been a "missing Christi" weekend so I thought I'd share a few pictures. I do not believe I've ever posted these before. ENJOY!


(PHOTO: April 1999, shortly after Shayla's birthday Shayne won a roundtrip train trip, hotel and theatre tickets for the two of us to go to Toronto, Canada. We couldn't imagine being away from the girls for two nights, so we took Shayne's mother with us and we all went on the trip. In our hotel room, Christi, age 1 1/2 years, crawled into the suitcase.)
The girls were not sure what to make of this old fashioned swing while their daddy competed in the International Highland Games in Glasgow, Kentucky. 2000)
Shayne captured some pictures for me of Christi's first day of preschool. Needless to say - she couldn't wait to go to Betty Jane!
I've waited my whole life for this - it's time to start school!! Yippee!! (2001, age 4, one year before diagnosis)

5 Comments:

At 18/10/09 7:06 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

The pictures of Christi in the pink dress are adorable!!!

 
At 18/10/09 8:57 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

Oh Angela, these pictures are so cute! Christi looks so incredibly happy.

Many, many, many hugs,
Olivia

 
At 18/10/09 10:09 PM, Anonymous Maria said...

Hi! Ive been following your blog for a long time, but Ive never commented. In the last two pictures, Christi looks so much like Shayla, or I should say Shayla looks like Christi!

 
At 19/10/09 5:03 PM, Blogger Shaylen Maxwell said...

Awwww. They are all so cute! Particularly the preschool ones. Thanks for sharing. : )

 
At 20/10/09 10:10 AM, Blogger Cassandra said...

What a great picture--your timing was perfect to capture Christi's squeals of delight. I am so glad you were able to get a photo that depicts her exuberance about school.

It amazes me how much I can miss someone I never had the pleasure of meeting. But I do think of your precious girl often, as I am sure many of us do who read your blog.

Cassandra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home