Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Guestroom / Office

Not only did we want a place where I could spread out my work and write, we also wanted a place where Shayla's piggy banks and American Girl Horses could be displayed. I think we accomplished that! I love this new, functional guestroom/office!
Hard to believe this was (not so long ago) the girls' nursery then Shayla's room.
I don't have all of my books on the shelves yet, but I do have the children's literature I love so much.

I think Shayne and I love her AG horses as much as she does. We love this display!

2 Comments:

At 10/2/10 4:54 AM, Blogger Amy K said...

Very nice Angela! Enjoy your space. I'm sure Shayla's enjoying her awesome new room too!
Happy upcoming birthday to Shayla!
~The K-Krew in cold/snowy WI

 
At 10/2/10 1:51 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

Angela, you're right--I looooove, your bookshelf!!! It's amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home