Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Shay's Spot!

Putting up the final touches - it's done! Shay's Tween Room is ready for her birthday on Friday! We made it! We all love it! Thank you, Lord!
































Dear "Oklahoma City" Blogger we ate at "The Mantle" in Bricktown (an amazing place and an amazing restaurant too with fabulous food) and she also drove me about 15 minutes someplace near a small lake. They served incredible steaks in a great atmosphere, like a Western theme - sort of. I can't recall the name. LOVELY CITY!! With the conference and working in my hotel room (The Skervin - wow!), I didn't have time to do anything else, but I'd love to go back and visit the National Cowboy Hall of Fame and I wanted to tour their art museum too, but did not have enough time.

5 Comments:

At 7/2/10 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the color theme, it looks awesome! Great selection Shayla! :)

 
At 7/2/10 5:26 PM, Anonymous Allie x said...

Love the Wicked programme on the shelf Shay!

 
At 8/2/10 12:33 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

wow shayla, your room looks fantastic!

you all did a lovely job on it :)

 
At 8/2/10 1:41 PM, Blogger lesleegp said...

Long time blog follower, infrequent commenter. I went to the Milligan College womens basketball game Saturday versus Bryan College. Bryan has a player named Shay Thomas. I thought of you all each time the announcer said her name. Just had to share that.

 
At 8/2/10 1:41 PM, Anonymous Simone said...

Shayla, I absolutely love your room! I must say I'm jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home