Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Martha Washington



Despite the fact, I'm staying in BG right now due to an intense summer teaching schedule, I made it back home last night to watch Shayla perform as the lead in her school play. She was "Martha Washington" in their "mini musical". The kids were all AWESOME! And I was so very happy to get to spend the night with Shayne and Shayla, even if only for a matter of hours. I'm exhausted, but missing them so much! Great job, Shayla! I'll be home soon! (Just doing nothing, but hanging out with my "BG Family" ya know, Shayla - ha ha ha!!)

1 Comments:

At 21/5/10 4:09 AM, Blogger Amy K said...

Yeah Shayla! You are such a talented young lady. I'm sure you were a fantastic Martha Washington!
Blessings to the Thomas Team from the K-Krew...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home