Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can't even describe the glorious day I shared with my family! It was wonderful! Our flight to Florida yesterday was uneventful and it was incredible to see mom and dad again! Ahhh! I wish we could stay so much longer, but there's this little (big) thing called "work" - darn (smile)! It was wild this morning to be awakened by a text from a school I work with back home saying school was delayed due to wind chills of -18, yikes! I'm so blessed to be in Florida now. Shayne said it's brutal back home.












Shayne - since you're not here, I had to ride the roller coasters with her! Oh, my! Missing you (smile)!
Shay said this was a "baby rollercoaster" but I screamed the whole time! You'd be very proud of me! Miss you!

2 Comments:

At 10/2/11 9:51 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I can't imagine not having to wear a jacket right now lol. That kangaroo is so cute.

 
At 11/2/11 4:15 AM, Anonymous Lynne said...

Love the pictures I visited Busch Gardens last year (i love Orlando)
and visited the Kangaroo's and fed them they are so much fun
Lynne
Scotland UK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home