Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Monday, July 03, 2006

WANTED: Cat Chat

Today Christi & I are typing from the library in Port Clinton since we have been spending the past few days at Grandma Nee Nee's and it's currently raining here at Lake Erie. She continues to feel very well and for that we feel incredibly blessed beyond belief! Thank you, dear Lord! We know this can't possibly last much longer so we are drinking it all in now. There has been plenty of: boating, swimming, fishing, castle building, reading and visiting the "feed the animals zoo" in recent days.

Additionally, Christi has been busying working on her very first 4-H project "Cat 1". Toward the end of the month, she will take her work for this project- along with Buckeye (the chosen cat) to be judged for the county fair. In preparing for this project she needs to conduct a survey. She asked if she could put a survey for any cat owners on her website and I said, "yes". Therefore, cat owners, read on!

Hi! This is Christi. I am taking a cat project to the fair. I am working on Cat 1 stuff. It's caring for a cat. I have to do a survey. If you own a cat and have time to email please help. If not, that's ok. Our email is: Email@ChristiThomas.com

SURVEY QUESTION: I have to find out what kind of cat breed is most popular. I need to know why you selected the type of cat breed you did. Thank you.

1 Comments:

At 4/7/06 9:04 AM, Blogger HeatherB said...

Happy 4th of July Thomas Team!

I'm glad to hear that Christi is still feeling very well and enjoying time with her Grandma Nee Nee! What fun it sounds like you are having.

Christi- I don't own a cat so I'm sorry I can't help you out with your survey. But I'm sure your project is going to turn out great! I'll be anxious to hear all about it and see pictures I'm sure.

Lots of love and tons of prayers,
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home