Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Monday, December 04, 2006

December 2005

Christi and Grandma Nee Nee were interviewed and appeared on the cover of Senority Magazine.
Does this dress look familiar? Less than a year later, Shayla wore Christi's Christmas dress to her sister's funeral.
Three girls, Three Nativity Sets (Dec. 2005)

3 Comments:

At 5/12/06 1:52 AM, Blogger Frapper said...

Your daughters look so beautiful in their Christmas dresses last year; my heart breaks when you write that within the year, Shayla wore Christi's dress to her sister's funeral. My prayers for your family continue as the Christmas season begins again.

 
At 5/12/06 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANGEL

Have you ever met an angel?
Whose smile is like the sun.
Whose laugh is like a melody
Reaches everyone

Have you ever hugged an angel?
Swept up in their embrace
I swear, there’s nothing
In this world that makes you feel that safe

Have you ever really loved an angel?
Once you have, you’ll never be the same again.
Have you ever had to let go of an angel?
Say goodbye, Let ‘em fly
My Angel
My best friend

Have you felt the strength of an angel
When you needed it the most
Lifted by those gentle wings
You know you are not alone
Every now and then I
Feel the peace inside
Wherever life may take me
I’m guided by that light

Have you ever really loved an angel?
Once you have, you’ll never be the same again
Have you ever had to let go of an angel?
Say goodbye, Let ‘em fly
My Angel
My Best friend

I have really loved an angel
And I will never be the same again
I have had to let go of my angel.
Say goodbye
Let ‘em fly
My angel,
My best friend

Written by
Beverley Mitchell
Liz Hengber
Will Robinson

Reminded me of beautiful Christi!!!

 
At 7/12/06 9:28 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Angela ... thank you for sharing these family photos of Christmas Past ... they are beautiful but also conjure up these what if questions that rack my brain ... in the end I always come up with the same answer - your Christi and her story have forever changed me and I thank you all for sharing her! The Christmas pictures are wonderful but to see Christi in a dress her sister would wear to her funeral couldn't bring anything but tears to my eyes ... I continue to pray for all of you and will NEVER forget Christi and all she has taught me!

Love from my family to yours!

Rebekah Clark
Prior Lake, MN
mommy_jaden@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home