Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Camera Phone Pics

CT & Kaylyn, 2006

Well after all of that "downer" stuff, I reflect upon yesterday and something fabulous did indeed happen! I was finally able to retrieve every photo off of my phone and I now have them saved on my computer! Praise the Lord and thanks to my most brilliant husband who did what I'd been trying to do for nine months in about one hour. Thanks, Shayne!Even though he knows about my (small) piece of mind, he'll never know my peace of mind of now having the photos off of my phone. I had been very worried that I'd lose my phone, or that I'd drop it in the toilet (right, Hariett?) and those pictures would be forever lost. Whew! I'll share more pics later.

2 Comments:

At 9/6/07 3:11 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

I'm so glad you got your pictures off of your phone Angela! That's a great thing!

I love the one you shared of Christi and Kaylyn! What gorgeous girls!!

Holding you close in love and prayers!

Lots of love,
Heather

 
At 10/6/07 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's such great news to hear! I'm so glad that you have one less thing to worry about. Christi and Kaylyn look adoravle with those pubbples! I have pictures that have been stuck on my phone for about a year that I need to eventually get uploaded to the computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home