Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

10th Anniversary


Happy Anniversary to a most awesome couple - my mom (Grandma Nonee) and Joe (Paw Paw). They were married ten years ago today. My mom emailed all of us this photo today and I thought it was great! Christi, just a babe, is in Shayne's arms - far left, appearing as if she's trying to get away. Our school's music teacher (Christi adored her) sewed the "Mommy & Me" coordinated dresses for the very blessed event. REJOICE!

(PIC: Shayne & Christi in Boston, 1997. HAVE A GREAT TRIP MOM & JOE!) We are doing ok. Shayne is handling the recent setback with incredible grace and dignity. He is one awesome and fine gentleman! I am so very, very proud of him! For those who know what has happened, thank you very much for showering us with your love and support. As Shayne has told me countless time this week, "God's people are good. The he chuckles and says, "Well, maybe not all people, but most all!"

15 Comments:

At 4/10/07 8:57 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

I love the pictures of baby Christi. And I am so glad the "blogger monster" let us see them!

I am thinking of you all and have you all in my prayers during these difficult times.

 
At 4/10/07 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are soon able to share the news. I keep wondering, does it have something to do with Shayne's job? I know you will let us know when the time is right. In the meantime, please know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers as you face this setback.

 
At 4/10/07 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have you all in my prayers, as always! Hopefully everything is ok, and I'm thinking of you!

 
At 5/10/07 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is everything OK Angela? Is Shayla alright?

Lots of love
Amy xxxx

 
At 5/10/07 2:53 AM, Blogger Leece said...

My prayers remain with you all and I'm hoping so much that Shane is not ill. I pray that you can all cope with whatever it is that has happened to you. Love and prayers to you all.

 
At 5/10/07 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of the wonderful, awesome Thomas Team, who even though I don't know I have come to cherish!SO glad that Shayla is ok, and that nothing was seriously wrong, and hope that she is feeling better really soon. Whatever other bad things have happened, lets hope that they will resolved soon. Wishing I could help in someway, if thoughts and love are any help, you have them in abundance!

 
At 5/10/07 7:02 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

Ok I CAN'T take this any more....what happened??? one of two things is what I am trying to think of 1....you lost your home...OMG I hope I am wrong or 2....shayne lost his job??? Please tell us what happened....please....

 
At 5/10/07 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I don't know what that setback you speak of is, I wish you luck in the days to come.

-Micaela

 
At 5/10/07 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Thomas Family
I cannot imagine what the last few weeks have been like for your family.
I have a daughter with nb too.
I do not know what happened to your husband with his recent setback, I hope it was not serious. Is there any way any of us can help?
God Bless

 
At 5/10/07 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Thomas Family
May God be with you during this trying time remembering Christi's passing.
I do not know what happened to Shayne with his recent set back.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Love,
A cancer family

 
At 5/10/07 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thomas Team,

Prayers for continued strength...whatever it is you are going through, I pray for guidance and strength.

Following Christi's journey, I was always amazed at how your family just kept going, no matter what life threw at you. I pray for continued strength and courage during difficult times.

All my love,
Shirley

 
At 5/10/07 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you fill us faithful bloggers in on your recent setback comment with dignity and grace? You've got us puzzled as to what the Thomas Team is going through?!?!

 
At 5/10/07 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh thats cool you went to boston! haha i know exactly where that is.. i'm glad that Shayne is doing well.. you guys are amazing. I'm on college trip right now and i remember when you guys posted pictures of Tennessee on your blog.. it was EXACTLY like your pictures! have a great day!
xo Caroline

 
At 5/10/07 8:11 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Love you guys so much and you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I will pray for deliverance from your recent setback. Your prayer warriors are always here for you, and if it is in any way possible to help in a more tangible way as well, we are there in a heart beat!

Covering you in prayer,
Love ChemoAngel Holly

 
At 6/10/07 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We hope that everything you are dealing with will soon resolve itself. We will be praying for you, and when you feel comfortable, please share the news so that we can help out if at all possible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home