Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shay's First Day of School

As soon as we walked into the building, we ran into Shayla's teacher. (She was going back out to her car to get a treat she baked for the students! Shayla said she knew right then it was going to be a great day!)
It was a great day for Shayla!

5 Comments:

At 27/8/08 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shayla, you look adorable posing with your new teacher! I just know you are going to have a wonderful year ahead in school!

 
At 27/8/08 8:12 AM, Blogger Olivia said...

Shayla, I am so so so so sooooo glad you had a nice first day of school. You look so grown up! Your teacher is a gem; we never got any treats on our first day. :p

I have to tell you though, you do make miss school a lot. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your many successes this year.

 
At 27/8/08 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really glad Shayla had a great first day of class! Those are the best kind! :)

 
At 27/8/08 11:08 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Shayla! I LOVE your ice skates shirt! Have a great year, it looks like you are off to a great start!

Love
Holly
Katy, TX

 
At 27/8/08 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Shayla had such a good first day! I'd have to agree with Shayla knowing it'd be a great day with some baked goodies lol. I can't imagine the pain you've felt but just know you're in my thoughts daily. I hope you are able to get through each day and feel signs of comfort from Christi and her friends. Love & miss you Christi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home