Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christi's Nine Christmas Mornings

Merry Christmas, dear Christi! We miss you! We treasure the nine Christmas mornings we were blessed to share with you!

Baby's First Christmas (Dressed in her mini mouse PJs, 1997)
Not a Christmas Morning picture; however, I'm not finding one right now and this is CT at age one.
Christi age 2 (She loved that Barney banjo so much!)
Age 3 with little Shayla
CT age 4, Christmas morning
2002 (CT age 5, Shayla 3)
2003 (age 6)
2004 (CT age 7)
2005 (CT age 8) Christi's last Christmas here on earth.

3 Comments:

At 25/12/06 8:28 AM, Blogger Brigid and Celie said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, THOMAS TEAM!
Sending lots of Love and Hope on this peaceful morning. Baby Jesus and sweet Christi pray for us. We love you!

XOXOXO
Brigid and Celie

 
At 25/12/06 10:02 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Merry Christmas, Thomas Team! I hope it is a good day, despite missing Christi. I am thinking of you today, as always.

 
At 25/12/06 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Thomas Family,

I am a cyber-friend who has followed dear Christi's story for a very long time. A short while ago I was in the Nick Hotel watching my son playing when I was so surprised to see you all there. I debated with myself whether to come up and introduce myself; however, I did not want to intrude on your family time with your daughter and parents obviously enjoying one another. Suffice it to say that it was truly lovely to put your faces on the computer together and I do hope that you are having some fun on what surely must be a day of extreme sadness along with joy. I wish you all well and hope you enjoy yourselves here ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home