Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Dashing Off

I do believe this is my favorite Christmas picture of the girls. I bought their dresses on the 75% off racks the year before and just hoped all year they'd fit. They did and I will forever treasure this picture!

Today we will say goodbye to my dear sister and her beautiful family. One of the hardest things for me to "deal with" is the fact that Shayla no longer has anyone to play with. The past few days have been tremendous for her with three loving cousins to play with every minute of the day and night! Although incredibly emotional and difficult, we had a lovely time and soon - we'll be dashing off.

6 Comments:

At 23/12/06 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious! I have to agree that this is one of my favorite Christi & Shayla pictures too. Those dresses definitely don't look like something of a clearance rack either. Cute!

Shayla will have Mickey to play with the next few days. I think that pretty much rocks. Try to have lots of fun! Love you lots!

 
At 23/12/06 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE PICTURE OF THE TWO OF THEM IS SO PRECIOUS! MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU ALL... I WANT TO WISH YOUR FAMILY A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR....MAY MANY BLESSING COME YOUR WAY...GOD BLESS YOU!

 
At 23/12/06 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,My name is Tara I have not lost a child nor can I imagine doing so,but last year August 27th 2005 I lost my little sister,only 31 years old and mother of 2 to breast cancer.She left behind a beautiful little girl and little boy.I feel your pain,as I see theirs,I will keep you in my prayers.Just remember what I keep saying,it may seem like satan won the battle because cancer won down here,but her and Jesus won the war.because satan through cancer may have taken her body,but Jesus won because he got her soul.Theres not much we can do down here to ease the pain.Just make certain you are ready to go meet her one day.love in Christ,Tara

 
At 23/12/06 3:25 PM, Blogger Frapper said...

I'm so glad you had such a nice visit with your sister, and the visit from Santa and his wife was such a neat idea. It's neat that Shayla thought this must be the "real" Santa and they seemed to be such a great couple to be playing these roles. I'm sorry that Shayla had to say goodbye to her cousins; I'm sure she had a great time, and enjoyed having other little girls to hang out with. I do wish you all a very blessed Christmas; it goes without saying that it's going to be a difficult holiday for your family, but I hope that there are some happy moments, happy memories amidst the tears.

 
At 23/12/06 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog yesterday when I linked to it through another blog. I spent a lot of time reading your entries about your sweet Christi and all that she went through. I felt like I knew her once I read so much about her.

I am so so sorry for your loss. I just want you to know that I will pray for you, your husband, and Shayla. You're a great mom. I have 4 children (ages 16, 14, 12, and 10) and I can only imagine the pain you are going through. Please know that many are praying for you.

 
At 28/12/06 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

angie,
this picture is soooo perfect and made me want to smack myself since i was mad i couldnt get my little ones pictures this year due to her being onery and not sitting still, thank the lord u have this precious picture and all the memeories of your angel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home