Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another Scrapping Day for Shay





Another snowy day gave Shay more time to "scrap".


Cassandra has left a new comment on your post "SSS: Shay's Scrapbook Suggestions":

I have a question--I hope it is not too late. Shayla, how do you scrapbook objects, that won't lay flat on a page? A special momento from something that you want to keep? I am assuming you can't add this to your scrapbook, but just wondered if you had any creative ideas about this.

Oh, good question! Now that is a very good question! You can add them. They won’t really do anything to your scrapbook. You’ll just have your page a little more lumped out. You don’t have to worry about it. You don’t need to press down or anything. It should be fine, unless it’s sharp on the edges and pokes through the plastic. Look at my blue "LIVING HISTORY" page. Those are actually buttons I just glued down. I also have stick out dots on the corners of my pictures on the Xmas morning page. They're not flat, but I think it adds a lot to the page by poking out some.Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 19/2/10 1:18 PM, Blogger Cassandra said...

Oh, thanks so much Shayla! I've often wondered about this and you really answered my question. And I like how you provide pictures as examples of your answers to our many questions.

Keep up the great work!

Cassandra

 
At 19/2/10 11:38 PM, Anonymous Sean said...

Hello,

I can't remember how I came across this blog the other day, but I have been captivated by your strength and honesty. To face such an evil as cancer and confront it with such honesty for the world to see is amazing, and I'll never forget it.

My family has never been affected by childhood cancer (adult cancer is another story), and I pray that we never are. The only thing we have in common is that you were a teacher, and I'm studying to become one myself. Regardless, I just wanted to say that I admire your family's strength and you'll always be in my thoughts.

Cheers,

Sean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home