Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, March 06, 2011

I couldn't take any more. After driving through a cold and wicked rainstorm yesterday afternoon, I boarded a plane to spend some of my spring break in Florida. While we were deicing, and I was afraid I wouldn't get to take off, the captain told us it was 75 and sunny at our destination. The plane broke out in thunderous applause. Shayla texted me this morning and said that there is snow everywhere at home. I'm thankful I got out just in time. Something about being in mom's care always makes you feel better!

I went to the most amazing Catholic mass I've ever been to this morning. I know why mom loves her church! After church I lit a candle for a struggling woman from home. This week will be a difficult one for her and her family. May God grant her wellness, peace and happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home