Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Update

It was a crazy week, unlike no other. Finally, Friday came! Shayla took a friend to the Art Museum with her last night. We had a lot of fun! There was a ballet performance - based on museum pieces, an Egyptian exhibit to go along with what the girls are studying in school and an art participatory experience - sweet!



(PIC: I can't believe how big she's getting!)

I am so blessed that Spring Break has finally arrived! Just like last year, I told my BGSU students, I was their mother speaking: "May the choices you make today be the ones you can live with tomorrow." I hope they all return rested, safe and ready to continue working hard when they get back to campus.

Here's wishing you and yours a great week! We have very exciting news coming! Shayla is nearly bursting out of her skin!

2 Comments:

At 5/3/11 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Very exciting news coming" that has "Shayla busting out of her skin"????? Is Shay going to be a big sister??

Sorry, but that's the first thought I had -- and such a happy one!

WHATEVER your exciting news is, I'm happy and excited for you!

 
At 7/3/11 7:53 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I can't wait to hear the news either!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home