Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

That was the perfect break for clearing my mind and resting my body! My deepest thanks to mom and dad for talking with me, listening to me, praying with me, sharing their thoughts, guidance and wisdom and as always helping me. I don't know what I'd do without them! I am richly blessed!






As it turns out the young mare wasn't quite what we thought she was. Now that the old mare (smile) is back home, the young mare is about to be kicked out of the barn!
Needless to say, there's been some stress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home